Places I love in downtown Providence
Working in downtown Providence has given me the time to explore some local eateries and find some unique stores. Here are a few those - I really like all of these places but the little hearts note my favorites!
I posted this earlier this week on my facebook page with a sneak peak of each place.. I guess I should tell you a little more about each one :) Can you name all nine before I tell you what they are?
all images are taken directly from each individual locations facebook or website.
Below Image: Matching from above top to bottom left to Right.
1. Ellie's Bakery - has amazing oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and for you vegans out there their brownies are AWESOME! also try the hibiscus iced tea. ( its unsweetened so if you like sweet iced tea i suggest adding sugar )
2. Pink Berry - it's in the Providence Place Mall but I love their selection of frozen yogurt my favorite is pina colada with fresh strawberries and chocolate chips!
3. Small Point Cafe - I have had lunch here a couple of times, very cute and great sandwiches.
4. Craftland - Looking for something unique either for you or as a gift? check this place out.
5 Queen of Hearts / Modern Love - I just recently found this store. LOVE IT! super cute inside and the clothes... I want one of each! I actually bought a sweater there... I know I moving to SD but still it gets chilly there and this one is made of alpaca wool!
6. Home Style - another super cute gift shop, lots to look at. I bought Tim a fun Beer Guide book there for our anniversary. Looking for a fun gift idea? I suggest checking this place out a well.
7. Figidinis - Amazing pizza if you like Neapolitan style. Everything is made fresh and in a wood fire oven! The atmosphere is really cool and inviting.
8. Gourmet Heaven - The salad bar is the best! they have an amazing selection of tasty options... OHH they also have a great chocolate bar selection too!
9. Mijos Tacos Food Truck - They have some great chicken quesadilla and soft tacos! Yumm
That's about it... I would love to hear of your favorite downtown shops.